- 更多例句： 下一页
- Peter could see the coffin amid the smoke .
- She said, and blew smoke from her nostrils .
- The smoke is ascending slowly from the chimney ..
- The doctor warned the patient against smoking .
- An active volcano vomits forth smoke and lava .
- the act of smoking tobacco or other substances; "he went outside for a smoke"; "smoking stinks"
- a hot vapor containing fine particles of carbon being produced by combustion; "the fire produced a tower of black smoke that could be seen for miles"
- emitting smoke in great volume; "a smoking fireplace"
Smoking is a practice in which a substance, most commonly tobacco, is burned and the smoke is tasted or inhaled. This is primarily practised as a route of administration for recreational drug use, as combustion releases the active substances in drugs such as nicotine and makes them available for absorption through the lungs.