- This snake has a highly exsertile tongue .
- A boy was playing with a tame snake .
- The snake curled up in the long grass .
- The river snaked away into the distance .
- The mere sight of snakes makes my flesh creep .
- limbless scaly elongate reptile; some are venomous
- something long, thin, and flexible that resembles a snake
- a deceitful or treacherous person
同义词：snake in the grass
- move along a winding path; "The army snaked through the jungle"
- move smoothly and sinuously, like a snake
- form a snake-like pattern; "The river snakes through the valley"