- 更多例句： 下一页
- The wind packed the snow against the wall .
- Would it be good to rub my feet with snow ?
- We stood at the window and watched the snow .
- The snow has stopped , yet it 's getting colder .
- Even as she spoke , it began to snow .
- street names for cocaine
同义词：coke, blow, nose candy, C
- precipitation falling from clouds in the form of ice crystals
- a layer of snowflakes (white crystals of frozen water) covering the ground
- conceal one''s true motives from especially by elaborately feigning good intentions so as to gain an end; "He bamboozled his professors into thinking that he knew the subject well"
同义词：bamboozle, hoodwink, pull the wool over someone''s eyes, lead by the nose, play false
- fall as snow; "It was snowing all night"
Snow is precipitation in the form of flakes of crystalline water ice that fall from clouds. Since snow is composed of small ice particles, it is a granular material.