- 直率陈述, 奏序曲, 报数, 提高声音说话, 吹号
- 更多例句： 下一页
- He is always sounding off about how he would manage the firm .
- Ok , ok , ok , i sounded off a little more than i should ' ve
- - get your fucking hands off me ! - turn the sound off
- Get your fucking hands off me ! - turn the sound off
- Ok , ok , ok . i sounded off a iittie more than i shouid have
- express complaints, discontent, displeasure, or unhappiness; "My mother complains all day"; "She has a lot to kick about"
同义词：complain, kick, plain, quetch, kvetch
- express one''s opinion openly and without fear or hesitation; "John spoke up at the meeting"
同义词：opine, speak up, speak out, animadvert
- start playing; "The musicians struck up a tune"