- 更多例句： 下一页
- Her secret source of uneasiness was tommy .
- Reconnect main lumen to suction source .
- Insects need an external source of sterols .
- She found fresh sources of merriment .
- The sources of his power are multiple .
- a facility where something is available
- anything that provides inspiration for later work
- a document (or organization) from which information is obtained; "the reporter had two sources for the story"
- a publication (or a passage from a publication) that is referred to; "he carried an armful of references back to his desk"; "he spent hours looking for the source of that quotation"
- the place where something begins, where it springs into being; "the Italian beginning of the Renaissance"; "Jupiter was the origin of the radiation"; "Pittsburgh is the source of the Ohio River"; "communism''s Russian root"
同义词：beginning, origin, root, rootage
- anything (a person or animal or plant or substance) in which an infectious agent normally lives and multiplies; "an infectious agent depends on a reservoir for its survival"
- someone who originates or causes or initiates something; "he was the generator of several complaints"
- a person who supplies information
- (technology) a process by which energy or a substance enters a system; "a heat source"; "a source of carbon dioxide"
- specify the origin of; "The writer carefully sourced her report"
- get (a product) from another country or business; "She sourced a supply of carpet"; "They are sourcing from smaller companies"