- 更多例句： 下一页
- The so-called specific was a fraud .
- Some specific problems have yet to be solved .
- This book has a very specific purpose .
- This argument requires a specific explanation .
- I told him that we could talk specifics .
- (sometimes followed by `to'') applying to or characterized by or distinguishing something particular or special or unique; "rules with specific application"; "demands specific to the job"; "a specific and detailed account of the accident"
- being or affecting a disease produced by a particular microorganism or condition; used also of stains or dyes used in making microscope slides; "quinine is highly specific for malaria"; "a specific remedy"; "a specific stain is one having a specific affinity for particular structural elements"
- relating to or distinguishing or constituting a taxonomic species; "specific characters"
- stated explicitly or in detail; "needed a specific amount"
- a medicine that has a mitigating effect on a specific disease; "quinine is a specific for malaria"
- a fact about some part (as opposed to general); "he always reasons from the particular to the general"
The Sustainable Product Engineering Centre for Innovative Functional Industrial Coatings (SPECIFIC) is an academic and industrial consortium led by Swansea University with Tata Steel as the main industrial partner. It is funded by EPSRC, Technology Strategy Board and the Welsh Government.