- 更多例句： 下一页
- Investing in industry is money well spent .
- He spent the remainder of his years in japan ..
- She spent the whole of the year in hospital .
- We spent the whole morning spotting .
- His life is spent in the pursuit of pleasure .
- depleted of energy, force, or strength; "impossible to grow tobacco on the exhausted soil"; "the exhausted food sources"; "exhausted oil wells"
- drained of energy or effectiveness; extremely tired; completely exhausted; "the day''s shopping left her exhausted"; "he went to bed dog-tired"; "was fagged and sweaty"; "the trembling of his played out limbs"; "felt completely washed-out"; "only worn-out horses and cattle"; "you look worn out"
同义词：exhausted, dog-tired, fagged, fatigued, played out, washed-out, worn-out, worn out