- 更多例句： 下一页
- The air is passed through sprays of liquid .
- Engineers commonly encounter spray droplets .
- Some spray would arch over the front ramp .
- He sprayed because of the missing teeth .
- She sprayed perfume over her chest .
- a dispenser that turns a liquid (such as perfume) into a fine mist
同义词：atomizer, atomiser, sprayer, nebulizer, nebuliser
- flower arrangement consisting of a single branch or shoot bearing flowers and foliage
- a jet of vapor
- a quantity of small objects flying through the air; "a spray of bullets"
- a pesticide in suspension or solution; intended for spraying
- water in small drops in the atmosphere; blown from waves or thrown up by a waterfall
- scatter in a mass or jet of droplets; "spray water on someone"; "spray paint on the wall"
- cover by spraying with a liquid; "spray the wall with paint"
- be discharged in sprays of liquid; "Water sprayed all over the floor"