3. 〔美国〕警车，巡逻车。 an awkward squad 一小队新兵。 a beef squad 〔美俚〕大力士打手队。 a flying squad 紧急任务执行小组〔如警察局的特勤队〕。 a squad car (装有无线电话的)警备车。 a squad drill 班教练。 a squad leader 班长。 a goon squad 〔美俚〕打手队。 a vice squad 〔美国〕(取缔卖淫、赌+更多解释...
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Soon, a squad of hotel employees was setting up chairs in the extra room .
- Next morning at six i set out with a squad of about forty youths .
- For six hours, a squad of cops ran their identification and warrant checks on them .
- He was a magical shooter in our squad and his every shot did execution in battle .
- Then came the squad of drum majorettes, the best-looking girls we could find .
In military terminology, a squad is a small military unit led by a non-commissioned officer (NCO)Squad/Section that is subordinate to an infantry platoon. In countries following the British Army tradition (Australian Army, Canadian Army, and others) this organization is referred to as a section.