- 更多例句： 下一页
- We have't sent a statement yet, have we ?
- The minister issued a statement to the press .
- This statement is true only on the average .
- His statement must be taken with a grain of salt .
- The statements of the two witnesses conflict .
- a document showing credits and debits
- (computer science) a line of code written as part of a computer program
同义词：instruction, command, program line
- a fact or assertion offered as evidence that something is true; "it was a strong argument that his hypothesis was true"
- a message that is stated or declared; a communication (oral or written) setting forth particulars or facts etc; "according to his statement he was in London on that day"
- a nonverbal message; "a Cadillac makes a statement about who you are"; "his tantrums are a statement of his need for attention"
- (music) the presentation of a musical theme; "the initial statement of the sonata"
- the act of affirming or asserting or stating something