1.掌(舵)；驾驶(船、车) (for towards) 〔主口、诗〕(使)向或沿着(某方)行进 (for to)。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- He steered his cycle into archway road .
- Their demand steers the allocative process .
- Sometimes an oar is used to steer a boat .
- The sledge was steered from a platform .
- "i'll just steer south and west," he said .
- castrated bull
- an indication of potential opportunity; "he got a tip on the stock market"; "a good lead for a job"
同义词：tip, lead, confidential information, wind, hint
- direct the course; determine the direction of travelling
同义词：maneuver, manoeuver, manoeuvre, direct, point, head, guide, channelize, channelise
- direct (oneself) somewhere; "Steer clear of him"
- be a guiding or motivating force or drive; "The teacher steered the gifted students towards the more challenging courses"