STEM ＝Scanning transmission electron microscope 扫描透射式电子显微镜。n.
- stem on: 把船头向着
- stem for stem: 并排着, 靠拢
- stem on stem: 两船迎头相遇
- This is the way to stem the flow of the blood .
- The liner has been refitted from stem to stern .
- Aluminum sleeves were placed around the stems .
- His error stems from selfishness .
- Debris have stemmed the current .
- a turn made in skiing; the back of one ski is forced outward and the other ski is brought parallel to it
- front part of a vessel or aircraft; "he pointed the bow of the boat toward the finish line"
同义词：bow, fore, prow
- cylinder forming a long narrow part of something
- the tube of a tobacco pipe
- (linguistics) the form of a word after all affixes are removed; "thematic vowels are part of the stem"
同义词：root, root word, base, theme, radical
- a slender or elongated structure that supports a plant or fungus or a plant part or plant organ
- remove the stem from; "for automatic natural language processing, the words must be stemmed"
- stop the flow of a liquid; "staunch the blood flow"; "stem the tide"
同义词：stanch, staunch, halt
- grow out of, have roots in, originate in; "The increase in the national debt stems from the last war"
- cause to point inward; "stem your skis"