- 更多例句： 下一页
- The old woman walks with the aid of a stick .
- They could n't make the charges stick .
- "why do you stick it?" asked phyl .
- That is my story and i am sticking to it .
- Your advice will stick fast in my mind .
- threat of a penalty; "the policy so far is all stick and no carrot"
- marijuana leaves rolled into a cigarette for smoking
同义词：joint, marijuana cigarette, reefer, spliff
- an implement consisting of a length of wood; "he collected dry sticks for a campfire"; "the kid had a candied apple on a stick"
- a long thin implement resembling a length of wood; "cinnamon sticks"; "a stick of dynamite"
- a lever used by a pilot to control the ailerons and elevators of an airplane
同义词：control stick, joystick
- a long implement (usually made of wood) that is shaped so that hockey or polo players can hit a puck or ball
- informal terms for the leg; "fever left him weak on his sticks"
- a rectangular quarter pound block of butter or margarine
- a small thin branch of a tree
- be a mystery or bewildering to; "This beats me!"; "Got me--I don''t know the answer!"; "a vexing problem"; "This question really stuck me"
同义词：perplex, vex, get, puzzle, mystify, baffle, beat, pose, bewilder, flummox, stupefy, nonplus, gravel, amaze, dumbfound
- saddle with something disagreeable or disadvantageous; "They stuck me with the dinner bill"; "I was stung with a huge tax bill"
- come or be in close contact with; stick or hold together and resist separation; "The dress clings to her body"; "The label stuck to the box"; "The sushi rice grains cohere"
同义词：cling, cleave, adhere, cohere
- stick to firmly; "Will this wallpaper adhere to the wall?"
同义词：adhere, hold fast, bond, bind, stick to
- pierce or penetrate or puncture with something pointed; "He stuck the needle into his finger"
- pierce with a thrust using a pointed instrument; "he stuck the cloth with the needle"
- put, fix, force, or implant; "lodge a bullet in the table"; "stick your thumb in the crack"
同义词：lodge, wedge, deposit
- fasten into place by fixing an end or point into something; "stick the corner of the sheet under the mattress"
- fasten with or as with pins or nails; "stick the photo onto the corkboard"
- fasten with an adhesive material like glue; "stick the poster onto the wall"
- cover and decorate with objects that pierce the surface; "stick some feathers in the turkey before you serve it"
- stay put (in a certain place); "We are staying in Detroit; we are not moving to Cincinnati"; "Stay put in the corner here!"; "Stick around and you will learn something!"
同义词：stay, stick around, stay put
- be loyal to; "She stood by her husband in times of trouble"; "The friends stuck together through the war"
同义词：stand by, stick by, adhere
- be a devoted follower or supporter; "The residents of this village adhered to Catholicism"; "She sticks to her principles"
- endure; "The label stuck to her for the rest of her life"
- be or become fixed; "The door sticks--we will have to plane it"