(stank , stunk; stunk)
- 更多例句： 下一页
- It 's time to stink out the mosquitoes .
- Do you know that you stink like a goat ?
- If i were you, i'd make a big stink .
- Do n't make a big stink over such trifles .
- "and the stink nearly blew your head off. "
- a distinctive odor that is offensively unpleasant
同义词：malodor, malodour, stench, reek, fetor, foetor, mephitis
- smell badly and offensively; "The building reeks of smoke"
- be extremely bad in quality or in one''s performance; "This term paper stinks!"
Stink most commonly refers to unpleasant odor.