- They are stockpiled in the cytoplasm .
- Stockpiling dairy products is expensive and quality is difficult to maintain .
- Chapter 7 looks at attempts to coordinate stockpiling policies internationally .
- He spoke of vast secret stockpiles and fortifications that he had seen with his own eyes .
- In one mined area the soil was removed, then stockpiled for two years before it was respread .
- a storage pile accumulated for future use
- something kept back or saved for future use or a special purpose
A stockpile is a pile or storage location for bulk materials, forming part of the bulk material handling process.