- 更多例句： 下一页
- Let's mix concrete, sand and stones .
- He built an altar of smooth stones .
- There was a beautiful stone font there .
- Adam and eve built an altar of stones .
- Don't you cast the first stone at any rummies .
- the act of pelting with stones; punishment inflicted by throwing stones at the victim (even unto death)
Stoning, or lapidation, is a form of capital punishment whereby a group throws stones at a person until death ensues. No individual among the group can be identified as the one who kills the subject, yet everyone involved plainly bears some degree of moral culpability.