3.便桶；厕所；通便；〔常 pl. 〕大便；(大便一次的)粪便。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- He said, "the stool spilled into the belly. "
- And he got off his stool and went over .
- The character of stools must be noted .
- Al got down from his stool .
- Excessive diarrhea or liquid stools contribute to skin breakdown .
- a simple seat without a back or arms
- a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
同义词：toilet, can, commode, crapper, pot, potty, throne
- (forestry) the stump of a tree that has been felled or headed for the production of saplings
- solid excretory product evacuated from the bowels
同义词：fecal matter, faecal matter, feces, faeces, BM, ordure, dejection