- 更多例句： 下一页
- The stopper is too tight that it can 't be withdrawn .
- Where's the stopper for this bottle ?
- Incubation bottles with ground-glass stoppers are utilized .
- He presses the rubber stopper firmly down on the vent .
- Papa 's stare is a conventional stopper to our requests .
- blockage consisting of an object designed to fill a hole tightly
- (bridge) a playing card with a value sufficiently high to insure taking a trick in a particular suit; "if my partner has a spade stopper I can bid no trump"
- a remark to which there is no polite conversational reply
- an act so striking or impressive that the show must be delayed until the audience quiets down
- close or secure with or as if with a stopper; "She stoppered the wine bottle"; "The mothers stoppered their babies'' mouths with pacifiers"