1.〔 sing., pl. 〕 贮藏，贮存；准备。
2.〔 sing. 〕 【自动化】(计算机的)存储器。
3.〔常 sing. 〕丰富；大量，多量。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- All the facts were stored in his memory .
- There are exquisite things in store for you .
- She had a plentiful store of provisions .
- I have an hour 's talk in store for you .
- The store keeps a large stock of goods for winter sale .
- an electronic memory device; "a memory and the CPU form the central part of a computer to which peripherals are attached"
同义词：memory, computer memory, storage, computer storage, memory board
- a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
- a depository for goods; "storehouses were built close to the docks"
同义词：storehouse, depot, entrepot, storage
- a supply of something available for future use; "he brought back a large store of Cuban cigars"
- keep or lay aside for future use; "store grain for the winter"; "The bear stores fat for the period of hibernation when he doesn''t eat"
同义词：hive away, lay in, put in, salt away, stack away, stash away
- find a place for and put away for storage; "where should we stow the vegetables?"; "I couldn''t store all the books in the attic so I sold some"