- 更多例句： 下一页
- The storm gave way to bright sunshine .
- I will hope that the storm may be weathered .
- Since then he had drunk and stormed .
- The violent storms caused several power cuts
- The crowd melted away when the storm broke .
- a direct and violent assault on a stronghold
- a violent weather condition with winds 64-72 knots (11 on the Beaufort scale) and precipitation and thunder and lightning
- a violent commotion or disturbance; "the storms that had characterized their relationship had died away"; "it was only a tempest in a teapot"
A storm is any disturbed state of an astronomical body's atmosphere especially affecting its surface, and strongly implying severe weather. It may be marked by strong wind, hail, thunder and/or lightning (a thunderstorm), heavy precipitation (snowstorm, rainstorm), heavy freezing rain (ice storm), strong winds (tropical cyclone, windstorm), or wind transporting some substance through the atmosphere as in a dust storm, blizzard, sandstorm, etc.