[ streit'fɔ:wəd ]发音: 用"straightforward"造句
- be straightforward: 直来直往
- a straightforward explanation: 坦率的解释
- a straightforward job: 一项简单的工作
- 更多例句： 下一页
- The procedural steps are quite straightforward .
- The rest of the signals are straightforward .
- This is also a straightforward example .
- Such a treatment is particularly straightforward .
- Please be a thought more straightforward .
- pointed directly ahead; "a straightforward gaze"
- without evasion or compromise; "a square contradiction"; "he is not being as straightforward as it appears"
- free from ambiguity; "a straightforward set of instructions"
- without concealment or deception; honest; "their business was open and aboveboard"; "straightforward in all his business affairs"