2.策略，作战方针 〔cf. tactics 〕。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- This strategy also has ancient antecedents .
- Our strategy for vietnam was in tatters .
- I know his conception of political strategy .
- It would be better to use strategy than to attack by force .
- That strategy would now have to be put to the test .
- an elaborate and systematic plan of action
- the branch of military science dealing with military command and the planning and conduct of a war
Strategy (Greek "στρατηγ?α" - stratēgia, "art of troop leader; office of general, command, generalship"στρατηγ?α,