- 更多例句： 下一页
- Stress the need for better education .
- You must learn where to place the stresses .
- The circumferential normal stress is tensile .
- Piglets under stress eat less feed .
- Both stresses are compression as in fig. 2 .
- the relative prominence of a syllable or musical note (especially with regard to stress or pitch); "he put the stress on the wrong syllable"
- (physics) force that produces strain on a physical body; "the intensity of stress is expressed in units of force divided by units of area"
- (psychology) a state of mental or emotional strain or suspense; "he suffered from fatigue and emotional tension"; "stress is a vasoconstrictor"
- difficulty that causes worry or emotional tension; "she endured the stresses and strains of life"; "he presided over the economy during the period of the greatest stress and danger"- R.J.Samuelson
- special emphasis attached to something; "the stress was more on accuracy than on speed"
- put stress on; utter with an accent; "In Farsi, you accent the last syllable of each word"
- to stress, single out as important; "Dr. Jones emphasizes exercise in addition to a change in diet"
同义词：emphasize, emphasise, punctuate, accent, accentuate
- test the limits of; "You are trying my patience!"