- 更多例句： 下一页
- No conjecture can be offered on the subject .
- She skipped from one subject to another .
- She began to enlarge upon the subject .
- The export trade subjects to many risks .
- I thought myself very rich in subjects .
- likely to be affected by something; "the bond is subject to taxation"; "he is subject to fits of depression"
- being under the power or sovereignty of another or others; "subject peoples"; "a dependent prince"
- possibly accepting or permitting; "a passage capable of misinterpretation"; "open to interpretation"; "an issue open to question"; "the time is fixed by the director and players and therefore subject to much variation"
- refer for judgment or consideration; "The lawyers submitted the material to the court"
- make accountable for; "He did not want to subject himself to the judgments of his superiors"
- cause to experience or suffer or make liable or vulnerable to; "He subjected me to his awful poetry"; "The sergeant subjected the new recruits to many drills"; "People in Chernobyl were subjected to radiation"
- make subservient; force to submit or subdue
- something (a person or object or scene) selected by an artist or photographer for graphic representation; "a moving picture of a train is more dramatic than a still picture of the same subject"
同义词：content, depicted object
- some situation or event that is thought about; "he kept drifting off the topic"; "he had been thinking about the subject for several years"; "it is a matter for the police"
同义词：topic, issue, matter
- a branch of knowledge; "in what discipline is his doctorate?"; "teachers should be well trained in their subject"; "anthropology is the study of human beings"
同义词：discipline, subject area, subject field, field, field of study, study, bailiwick
- (grammar) one of the two main constituents of a sentence; the grammatical constituent about which something is predicated
- (logic) the first term of a proposition
- the subject matter of a conversation or discussion; "he didn''t want to discuss that subject"; "it was a very sensitive topic"; "his letters were always on the theme of love"
- a person who owes allegiance to that nation; "a monarch has a duty to his subjects"
- a person who is subjected to experimental or other observational procedures; someone who is an object of investigation; "the subjects for this investigation were selected randomly"; "the cases that we studied were drawn from two different communities"
同义词：case, guinea pig