- 更多例句： 下一页
- He was an undemonstrative man, substantial .
- It was a period of substantial change .
- The saving in cost may be substantial .
- It is a lease of land for a substantial period .
- This is the only substantial dispute .
- having substance or capable of being treated as fact; not imaginary; "the substantial world"; "a mere dream, neither substantial nor practical"; "most ponderous and substantial things"- Shakespeare
- fairly large; "won by a substantial margin"
- having a firm basis in reality and being therefore important, meaningful, or considerable; "substantial equivalents"
- of good quality and condition; solidly built; "a solid foundation"; "several substantial timber buildings"
- providing abundant nourishment; "a hearty meal"; "good solid food"; "ate a substantial breakfast"; "four square meals a day"
同义词：hearty, satisfying, solid, square