- 更多例句： 下一页
- The independents tried hard to swallow the wretched subterfuge .
- European carping over the phraseology represented a mixture of hypocrisy and subterfuge .
- Reporters were compelled to resort to all sorts of subterfuges and indirect methods in order to get information .
- Life ' s little subterfuges make it all worthwhile
- Nobody hidin ' . this ain ' t no subterfuge
- something intended to misrepresent the true nature of an activity; "he wasn''t sick--it was just a subterfuge"; "the holding company was just a blind"