[ sək'seʃən ]发音: 用"succession"造句
- a succession of: 一连串的
- by succession: 按照继承顺序
- in succession: 接着; 连续的; 连续地
- There is the problem of manager succession .
- He was hit with a succession of rights .
- Other pictures follow in rapid succession .
- The teacher explained twice in succession .
- He fired three shots in quick succession .
- acquisition of property by descent or by will
- the action of following in order; "he played the trumps in sequence"
- a following of one thing after another in time; "the doctor saw a sequence of patients"
同义词：sequence, chronological sequence, successiveness, chronological succession
- a group of people or things arranged or following in order; "a succession of stalls offering soft drinks"; "a succession of failures"
- (ecology) the gradual and orderly process of change in an ecosystem brought about by the progressive replacement of one community by another until a stable climax is established