[ 'simbəl ]发音: 用"symbol"造句
- and symbol: 与符号
- at-symbol: 位于符号
- by symbol: 步长符号
- A variety of different symbols is in use .
- A concept may be represented by many symbols .
- K is the symbol used for the kelvin units of temperature .
- It is conventional male symbol .
- Drainage symbols are in blue .
- something visible that by association or convention represents something else that is invisible; "the eagle is a symbol of the United States"
同义词：symbolization, symbolisation, symbolic representation
- an arbitrary sign (written or printed) that has acquired a conventional significance
A symbol is something that represents an idea, a process, or a physical entity. The purpose of a symbol is to communicate meaning.