- Fit the tail assembly to the fuselage .
- Are you having me tailed by the private eye ?
- Cars were inching, bonnet to tail .
- Am i to wear a dinner-jacket or tails ?
- I didn't fault a man for chasing tail .
- the posterior part of the body of a vertebrate especially when elongated and extending beyond the trunk or main part of the body
- the rear part of a ship
同义词：stern, after part, quarter, poop
- the rear part of an aircraft
同义词：tail assembly, empennage
- (usually plural) the reverse side of a coin that does not bear the representation of a person''s head
- the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on; "he deserves a good kick in the butt"; "are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?"
同义词：buttocks, nates, arse, butt, backside, bum, buns, can, fundament, hindquarters, hind end, keister, posterior, prat, rear, rear end, rump, stern, seat, tail end, tooshie, tush, bottom, behind, derriere, fanny, ass
- a spy employed to follow someone and report their movements
- any projection that resembles the tail of an animal
- the time of the last part of something; "the fag end of this crisis-ridden century"; "the tail of the storm"
同义词：fag end, tail end
The tail is the section at the rear end of an animal's body; in general, the term refers to a distinct, flexible appendage to the torso. It is the part of the body that corresponds roughly to the sacrum and coccyx in mammals, reptiles, and birds.