狭带，棉线带；卷尺；带尺；电报收报纸带；磁带，录音带；【电学】绝缘胶布；【运】决胜线上的细绳；【机械工程】传动带；【动物；动物学】条虫；〔俚语〕烈酒；〔美俚〕舌头。 red tape (扎公文文件的)红带，官样文章，文牍主义；[Red T-]威士忌酒商标。 breast the tape 赛跑得第一名。 vt.
用带捆扎；钉上带子；用胶带粘住；【装钉】穿线钉(书)；用卷尺测量；用磁带录音；〔俚语〕估量，判断(某人)。 a taped win+更多解释...
- 更多例句： 下一页
- The police seized various books and tapes .
- Play that jazz tape for me , please .
- The pwa was mired in red tape .
- Strips of tape covered the glass cabinets .
- It was copied from the first generation tape .
- memory device consisting of a long thin plastic strip coated with iron oxide; used to record audio or video signals or to store computer information; "he took along a dozen tapes to record the interview"
同义词：magnetic tape, mag tape
- a long thin piece of cloth or paper as used for binding or fastening; "he used a piece of tape for a belt"; "he wrapped a tape around the package"
- a recording made on magnetic tape; "the several recordings were combined on a master tape"
同义词：tape recording, taping
- measuring instrument consisting of a narrow strip (cloth or metal) marked in inches or centimeters and used for measuring lengths; "the carpenter should have used his tape measure"
同义词：tapeline, tape measure
- the finishing line for a foot race; "he broke the tape in record time"