- 更多例句： 下一页
- Pulmonary arteries taper towards periphery .
- I want to buy trousers with a slight taper .
- The main stem of a tree is a tapering geometric solid .
- His hands were on the large side, with long, tapering fingers .
- All the larvae are straight, with a slight taper towards the rear .
- stick of wax with a wick in the middle
同义词：candle, wax light
- a loosely woven cord (in a candle or oil lamp) that draws fuel by capillary action up into the flame
- the property possessed by a shape that narrows toward a point (as a wedge or cone)
- a convex shape that narrows toward a point