- 更多例句： 下一页
- For many imports, regular tariffs are zero .
- High tariffs throttle trade between countries .
- High tariffs throttle trade between nations .
- Again, the specificity rule cuts against the tariff .
- They sometimes lobby the congress to increase tariffs .
- a government tax on imports or exports; "they signed a treaty to lower duties on trade between their countries"
- charge a tariff; "tariff imported goods"
A tariff is either (1) a tax imposed on imports (trade tariff) in and out of a country, or (2) a list or schedule of prices for such things as rail service, bus routes, and electrical usage (electrical tariff, etc.).