- 更多例句： 下一页
- They ate raspberry tarts and ice cream .
- She popped the tart into the oven .
- A tart temper never mellows with age .
- In the very middle of the court was a table, with a large dish of tarts upon it .
- She replied, speaking for the first time, in her usual tart and offhand way .
- a pastry cup with a filling of fruit or custard and no top crust
- a small open pie with a fruit filling
- a woman who engages in sexual intercourse for money
同义词：prostitute, cocotte, whore, harlot, bawd, cyprian, fancy woman, working girl, sporting lady, lady of pleasure, woman of the street
A tart is a baked dish consisting of a filling over a pastry base with an open top not covered with pastry. The pastry is usually shortcrust pastry; the filling may be sweet or savoury, though modern tarts are usually fruit-based, sometimes with custard.