- 更多例句： 下一页
- In a nutshell, it was not my cup of tea .
- Well , mr. wang you are a tea connoisseur .
- Give up our tea break ? no way !
- The slopes of the hills were planted tea bushes .
- Zhejiang is known as the land of tea of our country .
- a light midafternoon meal of tea and sandwiches or cakes; "an Englishman would interrupt a war to have his afternoon tea"
同义词：afternoon tea, teatime
- dried leaves of the tea shrub; used to make tea; "the store shelves held many different kinds of tea"; "they threw the tea into Boston harbor"
- a beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water; "iced tea is a cooling drink"
- a reception or party at which tea is served; "we met at the Dean''s tea for newcomers"
- a tropical evergreen shrub or small tree extensively cultivated in e.g. China and Japan and India; source of tea leaves; "tea has fragrant white flowers"