- 更多例句： 下一页
- Technical breakdowns are still too numerous .
- They train technical cardres in short course .
- He had learned to despise technical dexterity .
- There's a technical gap in the army's method .
- Technical society has prepared standard procedures .
- characterizing or showing skill in or specialized knowledge of applied arts and sciences; "a technical problem"; "highly technical matters hardly suitable for the general public"; "a technical report"; "producing the A-bomb was a challenge to the technical people of this country"; "technical training"; "technical language"
- of or relating to technique or proficiency in a practical skill; "his technical innovation was his brushwork"; "the technical dazzle of her dancing"
- of or relating to a practical subject that is organized according to scientific principles; "technical college"; "technological development"
- resulting from or dependent on market factors rather than fundamental economic considerations; "analysts content that the stock market is due for a technical rally"; "the fall is only a technical correction"
- of or relating to or requiring special knowledge to be understood; "technical terminology"; "a technical report"; "technical language"
- (basketball) a foul that can be assessed on a player or a coach or a team for unsportsmanlike conduct; does not usually involve physical contact during play
- a pickup truck with a gun mounted on it