电话(机)。 a dial telephone 自动电话。 a public telephone 公用电话。 a telephone booth [box] (公用)电话亭。 a telephone directory [book] 电话用户号码簿。 a telephone operator 话务员。 a telephone receiver (电话)听筒。 a telephone set 电话机。 a telephone subscriber 电话用+更多解释...
- 更多例句： 下一页
- The telephone started drilling all of a sudden .
- Moments later the telephone buzzed .
- Telephone service was disrupted for hours .
- The telephone is fully operational again .
- He 'll telephone me the instant he knows .
- electronic equipment that converts sound into electrical signals that can be transmitted over distances and then converts received signals back into sounds; "I talked to him on the telephone"
同义词：phone, telephone set
- transmitting speech at a distance
A telephone, or phone, is a telecommunications device that converts sound into electronic signals suitable for transmission via cables or other transmission media over long distances. First patented in 1876 by Alexander Graham Bell and further developed by many others, the telephone was the first device in human history that enabled people to talk directly with each other across large distances.