- This velocity is often called the terminal velocity .
- Excessively long fall distances are required for drops of raindrop size to attain terminal velocity .
- It is concluded that the equivalent target expression and the method of calculating terminal velocity can efficiently increase the calculating precision and can be used in the battle damage simulation
- In this paper , firstly the macro parameter of the series connection app was comprehensively analyzed , among which the trajectory location of the bullet emission and the terminal velocity of the bullet were mainly analyzed , and the feasibility of the series connection app to cope with explosive reactive armor was demonstrated . and then the macro design about the head of the series connection app was made , among which a particular analyse about the bullet " s launching process was made , from which we concluded the relation between the thickness of the airproof loop and the velocity of the bullet detached from the carrier and the relation between the length of the bullet and the velocity of the bullet detached from the carrier and the relation between the length of the bullet and the burning rate of the powder and the relation between the length of the bullet and the maximum pressure of the emission hole and the relation between the length of the bullet and the emitting time of the bullet , and the reasonable str ucture of the head of the carrier and bullet were designed , then the intensity of the head of the carrier was checked out using of the software of ansys
- the constant maximum velocity reached by a body falling through the atmosphere under the attraction of gravity
The terminal velocity of a falling object is the velocity of the object when the sum of the drag force (Fd) and buoyancy equals the downward force of gravity (FG) acting on the object. Since the net force on the object is zero, the object has zero acceleration.