- 更多例句： 下一页
- Furious, he came out on the terrace .
- The terrace channels are convenient for irrigation .
- The walls of the craters are terraced .
- The terraces are covered with grass .
- We're having dinner on the terrace .
- usually paved outdoor area adjoining a residence
- a row of houses built in a similar style and having common dividing walls (or the street on which they face); "Grosvenor Terrace"
- a level shelf of land interrupting a declivity (with steep slopes above and below)
- make into terraces as for cultivation; "The Incas terraced their mountainous land"
- provide (a house) with a terrace; "We terrassed the country house"