- 更多例句： 下一页
- He bore testimony to the prisoner's honesty .
- I can bear testimony to his good character .
- His smile was testimony of his consent .
- The testimony given by him is suspect .
- His testimony was very direct and very simple .
- something that serves as evidence; "his effort was testimony to his devotion"
- an assertion offering firsthand authentication of a fact; "according to his own testimony he can''t do it"
- a solemn statement made under oath
In law and in religion, testimony is a solemn attestation as to the truth of a matter.