纺织(品)的。 textile fabrics 纺织品，纺织物。 textile fibres 纺织纤维。 textile glass 纺织玻璃纤维。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- We are large dealers in textiles .
- Until 1913 britain's major exports were coal and textiles .
- These factors may have contributed to the development of the textile industry .
also causes serious damage to textiles and elastomers. 臭氧也对纺织品和合成橡胶引起严重损害。
- Handle may be defined as a subjective tactile evaluation of the textile quality .
- artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers; "the fabric in the curtains was light and semitransparent"; "woven cloth originated in Mesopotamia around 5000 BC"; "she measured off enough material for a dress"
同义词：fabric, cloth, material
- of or relating to fabrics or fabric making; "textile research"
A textile or cloth is a flexible woven material consisting of a network of natural or artificial fibres often referred to as thread or yarn. Yarn is produced by spinning raw fibres of wool, flax, cotton, or other material to produce long strands.