- 更多例句： 下一页
- That leads to biquadratic equations for solution .
- There's a winding dirt road that leads into the children's village .
- The seniority system is another factor that leads to union militancy .
- The biochemical events that lead to ketosis have not been precisely defined .
- Our party warned time and again that leading cadres should follow the mass lines .
- that just seems to grow with time 什么意思
- that keeme searching for a heart of gold 什么意思
- that khe 什么意思
- that kind of 什么意思
- that land on your sgoulders 什么意思
- that lean and hungry look 什么意思
- that leaves a lot to be desired 什么意思
- that letter was written in pencil 什么意思
- that life can gice-- 什么意思
- that life of love and gaiety 什么意思