- 更多例句： 下一页
- They denied the claim protestingly .
- The claims were overruled .
- Field experience did not usually substantiate the claims .
- The industrial countries are surprised at the magnitude of the claims made against them .
- The point is of considerable importance in connection with the claims of historicism .
The Claim is a 2000 British Western/romance film directed by Michael Winterbottom. The screenplay by Frank Cottrell Boyce is loosely based on the novel The Mayor of Casterbridge by Thomas Hardy.
- the civil procedure rule committee 什么意思
- the civil service 什么意思
- the civil war 什么意思
- the civilized world 什么意思
- the clack of high heels on a stone floor 什么意思
- the claimant for compensation 什么意思
- the clan of the cave bear 什么意思
- the clandestine circle 什么意思
- the clang of the school bell 什么意思
- the clangour of the gong 什么意思