- The imperial dye had softened with time .
- The waters undermined the great wall round the imperial hunting park .
- In the imperial japanese fleet it was suicidal effrontery .
- He had subdued italy and had been crowned in the imperial city of rome .
- The new grandeur and skill brought to ballet during the imperial russian age .
- the impatient bride 什么意思
- the impeachment of yim sung 什么意思
- the impenetrable pipa spirit on fire 什么意思
- the imperative sentence 什么意思
- the imperfect tenses in french 什么意思
- the imperial ancestral temple 什么意思
- the imperial appeal 什么意思
- the imperial college (in feudal china) 什么意思
- the imperial concubine chun 什么意思
- the imperial court 什么意思