- metamorphosis: n. (pl. -ses ) 变形， ...
- ametabolous metamorphosis: 无变态的变态
- bee metamorphosis: 蜜蜂变态
- It shows the metamorphosis of a larva into a butterfly
- On the metamorphoses ' influence on the later european literature
- H - 13 ( achromobacter ) . can facilitate the metamorphosis of ascidian larvae
无色杆菌属的h - 13能诱导幼体变态。
- His family will be well prepared for the metamorphosis that may occur
- The metamorphosis of society , the phoenix , and montag are intertwined
The Metamorphosis (, also sometimes translated The Transformation) is a novella by Franz Kafka, first published in 1915. It is often cited as one of the seminal works of fiction of the 20th century and is widely studied in colleges and universities across the Western world.