the tide is high中文什么意思
- 当高潮来临时 +更多解释...
"The Tide Is High" is a 1967 song written by John Holt, originally performed by the Jamaican group The Paragons, with John Holt as lead singer. The song went mainly unnoticed in the rest of the world, until it was rediscovered in 1980, when it became a US/UK number one hit for the American band Blondie.
- the ticket has drawn no prize 什么意思
- the tickets for next week’s game 什么意思
- the ticktack of the clock 什么意思
- the tide is getting high 什么意思
- the tide is getting higher 什么意思
- the tide is low 什么意思
- the tide is out 什么意思
- the tide is running out 什么意思
- the tide of public opinion 什么意思
- the tide of revolution is surging ahead 什么意思