[ 'θiətə(r) ]发音: 用"theater"造句
- at the theater: 在剧院
- a movie theater: 电影院
- ambassador theater: 国宾戏院
- The acoustics of this theater are faulty .
- The acoustics of this theater are admirable .
- Edgar's father was attracted to the theater .
- I'd just as soon not go to the theater tonight .
- The theater emptied when the movie ended .
- a building where theatrical performances or motion-picture shows can be presented; "the house was full"
- the art of writing and producing plays
同义词：dramaturgy, dramatic art, dramatics, theatre
- a region in which active military operations are in progress; "the army was in the field awaiting action"; "he served in the Vietnam theater for three years"
同义词：field, field of operations, theater of operations, theatre, theatre of operations