【医学】疗法；疗效。 new acupuncture therapy 新针疗法。 radio therapy 放射疗法。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Perhaps it is grief therapy for myself .
- Oxygen toxicity is a complication of oxygen therapy .
- The therapy had not worked .
- Symptoms usually subside after completion of radiation therapy .
- Proctitis is common in patients undergoing pelvic radiation therapy .
- (medicine) the act of caring for someone (as by medication or remedial training etc.); "the quarterback is undergoing treatment for a knee injury"; "he tried every treatment the doctors suggested"; "heat therapy gave the best relief"
Therapy (Latin therapīa; ) literally means "curing, healing"Online Etymology Dictionary, Therapy and is the attempted remediation of a health problem, usually following a diagnosis. In the medical field, it is synonymous with the word "treatment".