- 更多例句： 下一页
- There must be a threshold of thermal noise .
- You are just on the threshold of life .
- This country is on the threshold of prosperity .
- To check this, we turn down the threshold level .
- On the threshold he paused a moment, feeling for his latch-key .
- the sill of a door; a horizontal piece of wood or stone that forms the bottom of a doorway and offers support when passing through a doorway
- the entrance (the space in a wall) through which you enter or leave a room or building; the space that a door can close; "he stuck his head in the doorway"
同义词：doorway, door, room access
- the smallest detectable sensation
- a region marking a boundary
- the starting point for a new state or experience; "on the threshold of manhood"