- 被迫停留 +更多解释...
- 更多例句： 下一页
- The ship stopped and was safely tied up .
- Capital funds will be tied up for a long time .
- I am tied up in a meeting until 3 p.m. .
- This ties up with what i 've told you .
- I 'm afraid i 'll be tied up until 7 o'clock .
- finish the last row
- secure with or as if with ropes; "tie down the prisoners"; "tie up the old newspapers and bring them to the recycling shed"
同义词：tie down, bind, truss
- secure in or as if in a berth or dock; "tie up the boat"
- restrain from moving or operating normally; "Traffic is tied up for miles around the bridge where the accident occurred"
- invest so as to make unavailable for other purposes; "All my money is tied up in long-term investments"