to a greater extent中文什么意思
- 更多例句： 下一页
- It is evident that this assumption simplifies the problem at hand to a great extent .
- The "head" amino acids arise to a great extent by a process of transamination. "
- The history of philosophy is to a great extent that of a certain clash of human temperaments .
- Every action, every word, was dictated to a great extent by his desire to make a good impression .
- The spread of such a fire depends to a great extent on local weather conditions and is therefore difficult to predict .